In celebration of National Bike to Work Day, Jajo and Heartland Bicycle will be serving a Chris Cakes pancake breakfast to all cyclists at the Farm & Art Market Plaza in Old Town on Friday, May 19th from 7am to 9am. In conjunction with Bike Walk Wichita and several sponsors, there are other breakfast stops planned throughout Wichita. Locations include:
- E 2nd St N & N Fountain St, Wichita, KS 67208
- Old Town Farm & Art Market Plaza – 835 E First Street
- Sedgwick County Extension Education Center – 7001 W 21st Street
- Johnson’s Garden Center – 2707 W 13th Street North
- Wichita Art Museum – 1400 Museum Blvd
- The Keeper of the Plains
- Bicycle X-Change – 908 W Douglas Ave
In addition to breakfast, Bike Walk Wichita will be hosting a lunch station at the Farm & Art Market Plaza location from 12pm to 1pm.
All Bike to Work Day activities are to promote the benefits of cycling in Wichita and the many resources available to cyclists. For more information, visit bikewalkwichita.org.